CANARY ISLAND RANCHO
CANARY ISLAND RANCHO. Alimento Base: Chickpeas, Gently cook the onion and the pepper in a frying pan with a little oil. Then add the ripe tomatoes, the pumpkin and the roughly chopped potatoes. Afterwards, put everything aside. Put the meat on to...
- 2 l of light stock or water
- 1 small cup of olive oil
- 200 g of white onion
- 75 g of red pepper
- 400 g of large potatoes
- 100 g of red cooking chorizo
- 200 g of peeled ripe tomatoes
- 200 g of peeled pumpkin
- 200 g of desalted pork ribs
- 200 g of clean beef
- 100 g of large noodles
- 200 g of chickpeas soaked since the previous day
- Salt and pepper
- For the paste:
- 1 clove of garlic
- Some sprigs of fresh parsley
- 5 strands of saffron
Elaboración paso a paso
- Gently cook the onion and the pepper in a frying pan with a little oil.
- Then add the ripe tomatoes, the pumpkin and the roughly chopped potatoes.
- Afterwards, put everything aside.
- Put the meat on to cook with plenty of cold water.
- Add the chickpeas and let everything boil, removing the scum from the stock several times at the beginning of cooking.
- After 15 minutes, add the chorizo and the ribs and, when these are tender, remove the stock and put it into a dish.
- Add the large noodles to the stock to prepare the soup; lower the heat and add the paste and the cooked ingredients.