ANGUILLAN CHICKEN SAUSAGE
ANGUILLAN CHICKEN SAUSAGE. Alimento Base: Chicken, In a medium sauce pot, saute vegetables and ginger with sesame seed oil for 2 minutes, then add crayfish and chorizo. Season to taste with salt & pepper, retain and chill. In a food processor, mix...
- 2 oz chicken breast
- 4 oz chicken breast cleaned and flattened
- 2 oz crayfish meat
- 1.5 oz chorizo sausage ground
- 1 oz ginger julienne
- 1 oz leeks julienne
- 1 oz carrots julienne
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 oz onion
- 1 tsp cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsp sesame seed oil
- Salt and pepper
Elaboración paso a paso
- In a medium sauce pot, saute vegetables and ginger with sesame seed oil for 2 minutes, then add crayfish and chorizo.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper, retain and chill.
- In a food processor, mix 2 oz chicken breast with 2 tbsp heavy cream to a smooth paste.
- Then mix with crayfish mixture and add chopped cilantro and adjust seasoning.
- Season remaining 4 oz chicken breast with salt and pepper, spoon in some of the mixture, and roll in plastic wrap.
- Steam and braise till golden brown. Do not overcook. Serve hot.