PAN DUSHI (SMALL SWEET ROLLS)
PAN DUSHI (SMALL SWEET ROLLS). Alimento Base: Anise seeds, Dissolve yeast in warm water. Stir in 1 1/2 cup flour and let set about 15 minutes. Add vanilla, almond flavoring, and baking powder. Add margarine and anise seed. Add raisin and egg to...
- 2 tablespoons yeast
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon almond flavoring
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup margarine melted
- 2 teaspoons anise seeds
- 1/4 lb raisins
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 4 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- Brown sugar
Elaboración paso a paso
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cup flour and let set about 15 minutes.
- Add vanilla, almond flavoring, and baking powder.
- Add margarine and anise seed.
- Add raisin and egg to yeast mixture.
- Add milk, salt, sugar, and enough flour until dough stops sticking to side of bowl (may be up to 4 1/2 cups).
- Knead into soft dough. Place dough in greased bowl; cover; and let rise until doubled in size.
- Punch down dough and shape into round rolls. Place in greased baking pans.
- Let rise. (Large rolls could be about the size of softballs, while small rolls could be about the size of baseballs, after rising).
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Brush with a mixture of brown sugar and a little water.