BACALAO AL AJOARRIERO (MULE DRIVERS' COD)
BACALAO AL AJOARRIERO (MULE DRIVERS
- 700 g of flaked cod
- 500 g of potatoes
- 500 g of tomatoes
- 2 red peppers
- 1 onion
- 4 garlic
- 10 spoonfuls of olive oil
- 1 sprig of parsley
Elaboración paso a paso
- Heat half the oil in an earthenware dish and brown the peeled garlic.
- Add the cod and sauté for a further 5 minutes over a very low flame.
- Peel the potatoes, wash and cut in thin slices.
- Peel the onion and dice very finely.
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the onion until it is transparent.
- Add the potatoes and fry, stirring occasionally so that they don't stick.
- Plunge the tomatoes into boiling water for a few minutes, peel and chop.
- When the potatoes are halfway through cooking, add the chopped tomato and the pepper, cut in strips, and sauté.
- this sauce to the cod, along with some chopped parsley, mix well, check the seasoning and cook over a low flame until it is ready (around 10 minutes).
- Serve immediately.