BAJOQUES FARCIDES (STUFFED PEPPERS)
BAJOQUES FARCIDES (STUFFED PEPPERS). Alimento Base: Red peppers, Place the oil in a pan and when it is hot, gently fry the finely chopped pork, ham and chicken. Add the grated tomato and put the skin to one side. Add the diced garlic and parsley,...
- 4 large red peppers
- 100 g of lean pork
- 100 g of chicken breast
- 100 g of ham
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 kilo of ripe tomatoes
- 400 g of rice
- 1/2 glass of olive oil
Elaboración paso a paso
- Place the oil in a pan and when it is hot, gently fry the finely chopped pork, ham and chicken.
- Add the grated tomato and put the skin to one side.
- Add the diced garlic and parsley, season with salt and add the saffron.
- When it has reduced by half, add the rice, stir once and put to one side.
- Then cut open the peppers from the top, making a circular cut and removing a 'lid' which is put to one side.
- Remove the seeds and stuff with the mixture form the pan.
- Place the tomato skins at the bottom of a deep earthenware dish and place the peppers on top,.
- Cover them with the 'lids' which were previously removed, then cover with damp brown paper and a lid.
- Place in a pre-heated oven for a little over an hour.