CUAJADA (CURDS). Alimento Base: Milk, Heat sheep
- 1 l of sheep's milk
- 1 teaspoon of lamb rennet
- 1/2 cup of water
Elaboración paso a paso
- Heat sheep's milk and salt according to taste.
- When it has cooled, put the cream in a cup.
- Place a large amount of nettles in a sieve and pass the milk through to remove impurities.
- When the milk is just warm, add lamb rennet mixed with water and pass it through a cloth.
- Stir the milk and quickly distribute in cups or in an earthenware dish.
- When milk has solidified, spread over the cream that was removed at the beginning.
- The cuajada can be drizzled with honey or sprinkled with sugar.