CONEJO EN SALSA DE NARANJA (RABBIT IN ORANGE SAUCE)
CONEJO EN SALSA DE NARANJA (RABBIT IN ORANGE SAUCE). Alimento Base: Rabbit, Heat the oil in a skillet and saute the rabbit pieces until they are lightly browned. Transfer to a flameproof casserole. In the oil remaining in the pan, adding a little...
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 1/2 pound rabbit cut into serving pieces
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 hardboiled egg finely chopped
- 2 medium onions finely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Elaboración paso a paso
- Heat the oil in a skillet and saute the rabbit pieces until they are lightly browned.
- Transfer to a flameproof casserole.
- In the oil remaining in the pan, adding a little more if necessary, saute the onions and garlic until the onions are softened. Add to the casserole.
- Pour the wine into the skillet and scrape up all the brown bits. Pour into the casserole.
- Add the orange juice to the casserole and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer until the rabbit is tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Transfer the rabbit pieces to a serving dish and keep them warm before serving.