CANNELLONI. Alimento Base: Cannelloni, Cook the sheets of pasta for 20 minutes in plenty of boiling water with salt. Cool them with cold water and stretch them out on a cloth. Chop the ham and pork loin finely and fry them in a frying pan with butter....
- 12 sheets of pasta for cannelloni
- 4 chicken livers
- 2 lamb's brains
- 50 g of ham
- 200 g of pork loin
- 2 spoonfuls of flour
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 2 litres of milk
- 100 g of butter
- 100 g of grated cheese
- 1 cup of mellow wine
- 1/2 an onion
Elaboración paso a paso
- Cook the sheets of pasta for 20 minutes in plenty of boiling water with salt.
- Cool them with cold water and stretch them out on a cloth.
- Chop the ham and pork loin finely and fry them in a frying pan with butter.
- Add the finely chopped onion, the livers, the brains, the mellow wine, the breadcrumbs, salt and pepper.
- Once everything is cooked and seasoned, put it through a mincer until you get a very fine mixture.
- Spread it on a tray and allow it to rest.
- To make the béchamel sauce, put butter in a casserole dish on the heat, add a little flour, stirring and add milk, continuing to stir, until it becomes thick.
- Add salt and pepper and allow to rest.
- Put a spoon of filling on each sheet of pasta, roll up the sheets, cover with sauce and sprinkle with cheese for browning.