BERMUDA TRIANGLE BREAD
BERMUDA TRIANGLE BREAD. Alimento Base: Bread, In mixing bowl, combine water, sugar, and yeast. In a separate bowl, combine flour, shortening, milk powder, and salt. Mix together by hand, working the shortening into the flour. Combine the water and...
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 oz. yeast
- 8 cups high gluten flour white or wheat
- 3 tbsp. shortening
- 1/3 cup milk powder
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 Bermuda onion diced
- 2 tbsp. poppy seeds
- 1 cup parsley chopped
Elaboración paso a paso
- In mixing bowl, combine water, sugar, and yeast.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, shortening, milk powder, and salt.
- Mix together by hand, working the shortening into the flour.
- Combine the water and yeast mixture with the dry ingredients and add onion, poppy seeds, and parsley.
- Mix with dough hook for 3 or 4 minutes or knead by hand for 10 minutes.
- Let the dough rise, covered, for 20 or 30 minutes.
- Remove it and knead briefly on a floured counter, then cut into 3 even pieces.
- Let rise again for 10 minutes.
- Pound bread down to release air bubbles and roll into loaves, tucking in the seams.
- Place in greased bread tins and let rise again until the dough reaches the top of the pan.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for 35 minutes.
- Cool before slicing.
- Makes 3 loaves.