HISPANIC SEARCHING S.L., is the company that manages and is responsible for the website known as “arecetas.com”, with the following legal and identifying data:
Company name: Hispanic Searching S.L.
Address: C/ Molina Lario 14 - 5º - 29015 Malaga - SPAIN
Record in the Mercantile Register: Registered in the Mercantile Register of Malaga. Sheet MA-81903. Volume 3970. Book 2881. Folio 120. Inscription 1
Fiscal identification number B92700988
Contact: Email: email@example.com
The total or partial reproduction of these data is permitted. Any use of them that is against intellectual property regulations will be prosecuted according to the legislation in place at the time.
All of the content of this website is the intellectual property of ARECETAS.COM, with the exception of images and graphics used under official license. Some rights reserved. Total or partial reproduction is permitted.
ARECETAS.COM reserves the right to make any technical modifications or changes to content that are required, without prior notice.
ARECETAS.COM has no obligation to and neither does it control the use that Users make of the WEBSITE, Services and Contents. In particular, ARECETAS.COM does not guarantee that the Users will use the WEBSITE, the Services and the Contents in accordance with these General Conditions and, if necessary, the Particular Conditions that result from applying them, nor that they will do so diligently and prudently.
Neither is ARECETAS.COM obliged to verify and it does not verify the identity of Users, nor the truth, validity, thoroughness and/or authenticity of the details that Users provide on themselves to other Users.
Users are free to:
- Copy, distribute and publicly transfer our work
- Make derivative works
- Make commercial use of this work on the Internet
Users, and in general, those who propose establishing a hyperlink between their website and this WEBSITE should comply with the following conditions:
Acknowledgement: YOU SHOULD RECOGNIZE AND ACKNOWLEDGE US AS AUTHORS AND LINK TO THE ORIGINAL URL
Share under the same license: If you alter or transform this work, or generate a derivative work, you can only distribute the generated work under an identical license to this one.
With the following specific cases:
The images shown on the website are images with different licenses.
Photographs granted under Copyleft, GNU and Creative Commons licenses.
Daniel Martín Fotógrafo: http://www.flickr.com/dirtymousta_h - http://bigotesucio.tumblr.com
In no case does establishing a Hyperlink imply the existence of relationships between Arecetas.com and the proprietor of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval of its contents and services by Arecetas.com. The User is obliged to make use of the Services in accordance with the Anti-Spamming Policy.
About Google and the DoubleClick DART cookie:
- The use of the DART cookie allows Google to publish ads for users who visit their sites and other Internet sites.
Google uses associated advertising companies to publish ads when you visit our website. It is possible that these companies use the information that they obtain from your visits to this and other websites (without including your name, address, email address or telephone number) to offer you ads on products and services that may be of interest to you. If you wish to receive more information on this practice and find out your options for preventing these companies from using this information, click here.
For the purposes of information and not exclusively, ARECETAS.COM commits to refraining from:
1. Sending advertising of any kind and messages with the intention of selling or of other commercial purposes to large groups of people without prior request or consent.
2. Sending out any type of unsolicited or undesired messages to large groups of people.
3. Sending unsolicited or undesired chain email messages.
4. Using mailing lists that can be accessed from the WEBSITE or the Services in order to carry out the activities given in previous sections.
5. Making data captured from mailing lists available to third parties for any purpose.
Users affected by receiving unsolicited messages directed at a large group of people may inform ARECETAS.COM of this situation by sending a message to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The User is obliged to use the Contents diligently, correctly and legally and, in particular, commits to abstaining from:
1. Using the Contents for ends or effects that are contrary to the law, generally accepted morals and good habits, or public order.
2. Suppressing, eluding or manipulating the Creative Commons license and other identifying data on the rights of ARECETAS.COM or its titleholders included in the Contents, as well as technical mechanisms of protection, digital fingerprints or any information mechanisms that may be included in the Contents.
The User commits to using the WEBSITE and the Services in compliance with the law, these General Conditions, generally accepted morals and good habits, and public order.
Services offered by third parties through ARECETAS.COM
ARECETAS takes no responsibility for the non-compliance of our advertisers in promotions or services.
HISPANIC SEARCHING S.L. does not guarantee the legality, reliability and usefulness of the services offered by third parties through this page or on those which HISPANIC SEARCHING S.L. only acts as an advertising medium.
HISPANIC SEARCHING S.L. will not be responsible for harm and damages of any kind caused by the services offered by third parties through this page, and in particular, for the purposes of information, those caused by:
- non-compliance with the law, morals, or public order.
- the incorporation of viruses or any other computer code, archive or program which may damage, interrupt or impede the normal functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- the infraction of intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, contractual commitments of any kind.
- carrying out activities which constitute illicit, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, which constitute unfair competition.
- the lack of truthfulness, exactitude, quality, pertinence and/or up-to-dateness of the contents transmitted, broadcast, stored, received, obtained, made available or accessible.
- the infraction of rights of honor, personal and family privacy and the image of people, or, in general, any type of third party rights.
- the inadequacy of any kind of proposal and defraudation of the expectations generated, or losses and damages that may be generated in the relationship with third parties.
- the non-compliance, delay in compliance, defective compliance or termination for any reason of the obligations contracted by third parties and contracts made by third parties.
The user accepts and knows that the advertisers on this site, and the site itself, can include and read cookies on their browser, as well as using web beacons (visitor counters) to obtain information. The user may freely delete the cookies after navigating on the site, and those included by advertisers on the web pages according to their respective privacy and usage policies.
By the mere fact of reading, visualizing or navigating the site, the user accepts these conditions. If the user does not accept them he or she should leave the site, without making any use of it and its content, and without entering advertisers’ web pages.
ANONYMOUS NAVIGATION USING WEB PAGES
HISPANIC SEARCHING S.L., the company responsible for running the website "arecetas.com", only obtains and conserves the following information on visitors to our website:
a. The name of the Internet service provider (ISP) and/or IP address that gives them access to the Internet. For example, a user from the supplier XXX can only be identified with the domain name xxx.es and/or the IP address. In this way, we can put together statistics on the countries and servers that most visit our website.
b. The date and time of access to our website. This allows us to find out when are the busiest times, and make precise adjustments to prevent saturation problems at our peak traffic times.
c. The Internet address from which the link starts that is directed to our website. Thanks to this piece of data, we can find out the effectiveness of the different banners and links which point to our server, with the aim of promoting those which offer the best results.
d. The number of daily visitors to each section. This allows us to find out the most successful areas and increase and improve their content, so that users obtain a more satisfactory result.
The information obtained is totally anonymous, and in no case can it be associated with a specific and identified user.
PERSONAL DATA HANDLING (data protection)
HISPANIC SEARCHING S.L., a Spanish company with address at Calle Molina Lario 14 - 5º, 29015 Malaga (Spain), is responsible for running the website "arecetas.com ".
In accordance with current legislation on data protection as well as on services relating to the information society and electronic commerce, the user accepts that the personal details provided on registration, or any other provided to HISPANIC SEARCHING S.L., to gain access to any of the website’s services (subscription to forums, chats, competitions), are put onto data files held by the company, in order to provide the services requested, to correctly identify users who request personalized services at "arecetas.com", to carry out statistical studies of registered users of "arecetas.com " that allow improvements to be made in the services provided, to carry out simple administration tasks, and to keep users informed, either by email or another medium, of news, products and services related to HISPANIC SEARCHING S.L., or third party companies that it works with. In the case of commercial correspondence by email or an equivalent electronic medium, the user gives express permission for advertising to be sent through this medium.
Likewise, the user offers his or her consent for HISPANIC SEARCHING S.L. to grant details to other websites that it runs directly, with the sole aim of improving the provision of the agreed services, respecting, in all events, Spanish legislation on personal data protection.
HISPANIC SEARCHING S.L. is committed to complying with its obligation to keep personal details secret and to its duty to handle them confidentially, and assumes, to these effects, the necessary technical, organizational and safety measures to prevent them from being altered or lost, or from unauthorized handling or access, in accordance with that established in Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 from 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, and other applicable legislation.
The user will be responsible, in any case, for the truth of the data provided, with HISPANIC SEARCHING S.L. reserving the right to exclude registered services from any users who have given false data, notwithstanding other actions that occur in Law.
Any registered user can exercise his or her right at any time to access, rectify and, if relevant, cancel the personal data supplied, by sending a request addressed to HISPANIC SEARCHING S.L at the following email address: email@example.com