FLAN DE COCO PUERTO RICO
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup of sugar (for caramel)
- 1/2 cup water (for caramel)
In a saucepan over medium heat cook the sugar with the water until caramelized. Then coat your flan pan with the caramelized sugar.
Then in a blender mix the remaining ingredients all-together. Pour into the flan pan.
Put the flan into a bain-marie, and cook in oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Remove it from the oven and let cool off, before putting it in the refrigerator.
Total Votes: 96
- Main ingredient: Coconut cream
- Difficulty: Average
- Preparation time: 75 min.
- Number of diners: 6
- Season: All year
- Country: Puerto Rico
- Typical of: Puerto Rico
- Microwave: No
- Celiac: No
- Aphrodisiac: No
- Thermomix: No
- Children: No
- Light: No
- Vegetarian: No
- Gallo en licor salvadoreño (gallo en chicha salvadoreño)
- Fruit salad with frozen yoghurt
- Escabeche de pollo (chicken escabeche)
- Ensalada de repollo y atun (tuna and cabbage salad)
- Ensalada de chayote (vegetable pear salad)
- Empanadas (cheese and bean turnovers)
- Empanadas de pina (pineapple turnovers)
- Empanadas de chiverre (winter squash turnovers)
- Dulce de ayote (sweet crookneck squash)