ENSALADA DE REPOLLO Y ATUN (TUNA AND CABBAGE SALAD)
- 1 large head cabbage, shredded
- 4 cups water
- 1 (8 oz.) can tuna in oil, drained
- 3/4 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup onions, finely chopped
- Pepper to taste
Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a saucepan over high heat.
Combine onions and shredded cabbage in a bowl.
Transfer to a strainer. Pour boiling water on the mix. Dry mix thoroughly.
Combine dry shredded cabbage, tuna, lemon juice, and pepper in a glass bowl.
Total Votes: 199
- Main ingredient: Tuna
- Difficulty: Easy
- Preparation time: 25 min.
- Number of diners: 6
- Season: All year
- Country: Costa Rica
- Typical of: Costa Rica
- Microwave: No
- Celiac: No
- Aphrodisiac: No
- Thermomix: No
- Children: No
- Light: No
- Vegetarian: No